@BOXCAKEBLOG

Sunday, July 12, 2020

6 Fun Summery Prints


A while ago, I started mentally mapping out a decor revamp for the bedroom. I'm super slow to pull the trigger on pricey things like furniture -- such an investment! (And that was BEFORE I lost my expendable income lol.) Instead, I'm easily drawn to smaller accents like blankets, baskets, miscellaneous pretty decor.

The project has since been put on hold, but that hasn't stopped me from occasional browsing through Society6's enormous collection of art prints. Circling back to the ones I'd bookmarked, my subconscious was clearly going for a specific *vibe*. Wanted to share some of my favorites -- so pretty and summery -- in case anyone out there has walls in need of sprucing :)

  

  

Would you ever seasonally swap out the framed art in your home? I feel like that's something a very mature, organized person would do (i.e. not me).

Image credit (top): Chatelaine
Artwork credit (top to bottom, left to right): Beach GoddessCamouflageNo Fall, No FlightSummer Flowers IIILove Conquers AllShelter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top